Facts about the Human Body#human
_body is one the most Amazing things in the nature and every minute that passes it´s getting more excited to know #human #body
. there are 20 #amazing
facts we would like to add here.
- A tongue print is absolutely unique; remember this when showing it to somebody!
- A single hair can hold the weight of a hanging apple. However scientists don’t specify the dimensions of the apple
- The number of bacteria in a person’s mouth is equal to the number of people living on Earth or even more.
- Nails that are soft and brittle with no moon could indicate an overactive thyroid.
- The speed of an incoming brain impulse is about 400 km/h.
- There are not just four different blood types as we used to think but in fact 29! The rarest of them belongs to the Bombay subtype which is common for a small group of families in Japan.
- Over the course of just one day our blood ’runs’ the distance of 19 312 kilometers.
- The total length of all the nerves in the human body is 75 kilometers.
- A human makes approximately 20 000 breaths per day.
- A human eye can distinguish up to 10 million different colors. But our brain can’t remember all of them.
- Our ears keep on growing throughout our lives with almost unbelievable speed — a quarter of a millimeter per year!
- The heart beats 35 million times a year. Yes 35 million. A year!
- Every day the human body loses about one million skin cells — that amounts to 2 kilos every year.
- 1 square centimeter of your skin contains around a hundred pain sensors.
- Boys have fewer taste buds on the surface of their tongues than girls do.
- The average person consumes about 35 tons of food during his or her life.
- A human spends about five years of their life blinking. Fortunately we can do many other things simultaneously!
- 100 000 chemical reactions occur every second in our brains.
- The speed of your sneeze is 160 km/h.
- Smiling triggers 17 muscles of the face while crying activates 43. So smile more!